Organiser and Operator of MINEX Russia Forum
Minex Mining Forum LLC
Russia, 115419, Moscow, Shabolovka str., 34, building 2, entrance 4, floor 2, room 10
Tel/Fax +7 495 128 35 77
Upon saving (entering) the user’s personal data in the personal account on the ww.minexrussia.com website and the mobile application of the, the user grants consent based on his/her own will and in his/her own interests for the Organiser to process the user’s personal data with the following conditions:
- the method used for the processing of personal data is automated.
- consent is granted for the processing of the following personal data collected with the online registration forms
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to carry out a set of actions that aim to:
- execute the contract for the organisation of participation in the Event conducted by the Organiser and/or the user’s pass to the territory of the Event.
- comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
While processing personal data, the following actions are performed: collection, recording, verification, systematisation, accumulation, storage, adjustment (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalisation, blocking, deletion, and destruction.
Personal data is transferred to third parties:
- on the basis of the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- on the basis of an agreement with the user’s participation or with the user’s consent.
User’s right to correct data
It is important that the data we have is accurate and up-to-date. The user may send a request to correct his/her personal data by contacting The Organiser by email or phone. The contact information of the specialist is indicated in the personal account on the Event website.
User’s right to delete data
The user may issue a request for removal of his/her personal data by sending a written notice to
the Organiser by email or phone. The Organiser shall cease the processing of personal data and destroy it within 1 (one) month from the date on which the revocation of consent for the processing of personal data is received or within the time envisaged by existing legislation given the absence of such consent. From the time the Organiser the revocation of consent for the processing of personal data, the validity and execution of the contract for the organisation of participation in the Event shall cease at the same time, and the right to enter the territory of the Event shall be revoked.
Information that may be obtained from the user’s device when using the Event website and mobile application
- Information about the location of the user’s device (based on data from the Internet, the cellular operator’s network, and GPS signals). Purpose: to inform the user about the location of the Event venue and additional services available to the user based on his/her location when using the website and the mobile application.
- Information about the version of the operating system and model of the device. Purpose: to analyse possible errors in the operation of the website and mobile application and to improve their operation.
- Information about the IP address and address of the user’s connection point. Purpose: to enhance user security when using the website and mobile application.
- Statistical information about the use of the website, pages viewed, and user’s actions.
Third party websites and services
We do not control such third-party websites and are not liable for their privacy policies. After leaving the Event’s website, we advise users to inform themselves about the security policies of all the websites they visit.
- The Organiser uses the proper physical, electronic, and management procedures to ensure the safety and protection of the data collected through the website and the mobile application of the Event.
- The Oragniser restricts access to the user’s personal information exclusively to the employees, agents, contractors, and other involved parties who need this information to perform their job duties. They work with the user’s personal information solely in accordance with our instructions and must also observe their confidentiality.
All questions concerning confidentiality and the processing of personal data are referred to a special department whose employees evaluate them and try to find a solution to the problem. If the problem requires a more detailed review, The Organiser may contact the user for more information.